Dental Assistant School Accreditation
The accreditation of a school matters because it means an institution meets or exceeds the standards and stated criteria of educational quality. Dental Assistant Accreditation assures:
- The school's educational quality is continually enhanced
- A school is consistent in its operations
- A school is held publicly accountable
A school's accreditation status is important to you because it lays out the provisions of responsibility and assures current and prospective students of the following:
- The school is recognized as an institution that is qualified to administer higher learning programs, which are approved and meet required academic standards.
- The staff employed by the school is professional and well qualified to teach their subject matter.
- The school has the necessary equipment and facilities to properly administer training to students.
- The school is a stable fixture in the educational community.
Everest has a lot to offer students who are looking to enhance their lives through higher education.